Group Strength & Capability
” Being on par in terms of price and quality only gets you into the game. Service wins the game” Tony Alessandra
- We are not just a Garment manufacturer, we offer our customers valuable services to improve their performance and enhance their brand.
- At Needle Craft, we understand requirement of brands, that is why we have offered unbelievable MOQ’s for our customers. We are offering 600 Pcs per color with 2400 Pcs per style even working in market like Jordan.
- Needle Craft Team is fully equipped to handle Small PO quantities for our customers shipping over 3000 Pos each month with selective destinations.
- Needle Craft operating in Middle East, has a complete setup to accommodate customers Sales Samples request, every season a dedicated team is handling between 40,000 to 45,000 units of Sales samples.
- Needle Craft’s logistic department is in line with its customer’s requirement to offer direct-to- store shipments.
- Our IT department has equipped us to work on a Pull-Data-Strategy by attaching Needle Craft ERP to our customers ERP systems.
NEEDLE CRAFT is a pioneer in offering Bonded Garment Technology out of Jordan. As a visionary company, we are always looking for new ways to provide value to our customers through continuous innovation and outstanding quality products.
Advantages of Bonded/Stitch Free
- Stitch free garments eliminates the need for sewn bulky seams
- It’s smooth when worn next to the skin
- The absence of bulky seams mean that garments are more comfortable because there is less chafing or rubbing against body.
- Stitch free garments improve the water proof capability
- Stitch free garments strength as strong as sewn seam garment in tensile tests the fabric should break before the welded seam does.
Duty advantages for Bonded/Stitch Free
- Polyester performance wear 28% to 32%
- Track suits 28.2%
- Swim wear 25%
Needle Craft is equipped with 3 MHM Oval type and 4 Automatic Octopus type MHM printing machines, has a unique advantage to provide screen printing under one roof and fulfill the core demands of our customers with a daily capacity of 65,000 units per day.
- Quality is key in terms of manufacturing. At Needle Craft, we ensure that all our product meet or exceed the quality standard of our customers and certifying organizations.
- Our Quality control department is working at following processes.
- Fabric Inspection
- Trims evaluation
- In Line
- 100 % End Line
- 100 % Final Quality Checking